♥ Reiki ♥
Reiki is a safe, gentle, natural, hands-on energy healing modality. This positive, healing energy is connected within and around the recipient’s body. The energy flow can assist your body in achieving balance, allowing for the healing of a variety of ailments and issues you may have. I have been trained in both Usui Reiki and Karuna Reiki and am a Reiki Master Teacher of the Usui System of Reiki Healing.
Reiki has a variety of therapeutic qualities that assists and supports us with many conditions, including:
- Stress, anxiety and pain reduction;
- Speeding healing times for injuries, treatment protocols such as chemo and radiation, post-op surgery, and physical and emotional trauma
- Aiding current treatment of depression, PTSD and fatigue
- Increasing the ability to experience relaxation, calm mood and focused intent
- Overall healing for your mind, body and soul.
People choose Reiki for many reasons, including the balancing effects on mental and emotional levels; chronic and acute conditions; and ability to relieve pain.
Reiki can be complimentary to:
• Cancer Care and treatments
• Arthritis and Chronic Pain Management
• Acute Injury Follow Up
• Chronic Conditions
• Physical Rehab Services
• Musculoskeletal Therapies
• Addiction Treatments
• Nutrition and Exercise Goals
• Mental Health Care
• Massage Therapy
• Chiropractic Care
• Other Holistic Therapies
Reiki sessions can be as brief as 30 minutes if you need a shorter interval of time. Most of my Reiki Sessions typically last 90 minutes. You remain fully clothed in a relaxing environment.
Let’s schedule your session now.
I also offer distance Reiki sessions. Other modalities at Into the Spirit can be added to your Reiki experience in an artful form of energy expression for full healing possibilities.