Weekly Wonderings #4 – Doubt It
Weekly Wonderings offers thoughts for contemplation, reflection, and exploration…
Pieces to Ponder:
- What does the statement mean to You?
- How does the idea of this sit with you? How does it make you feel?
- What experiences do you recall that relate to this in your own life?
- How strongly do you agree or disagree with the idea of this? Explore the how, why and what of your reaction.
- Is there something here for you to heal for yourself, others or the collective energy.
Create more Connection:
- Journal about a direct experience you have encountered with this.
- Write a list of words that come to mind when you reflect on the statement.
- Meditate on letting go of patterns, parts, and pieces that no longer serve you – even those you may not be aware of
- Contemplate the meaning you’ve created throughout your life around the theme.
- What part is in the Space of Shadow for you? What part is in the Land of Light?
- Ask for all insights, clarity, and understanding to be with you about this area.