Beginner Meditation Workshop
Tune in to the June online Zoom meditation workshop. Meditation is a great tool to shift your life. Meditating doesn’t have to be so hard and anyone can learn to do it!
This workshop is great for those new to meditation or for those who have tried and gave up and everyone in between. There’s a lot of information on meditation out there and sometimes we can get caught up in “not doing it right.” What does that even mean?
Let me help you figure out what kind of meditation works best for you right now, why there’s information on meditation you can simply throw out, and how to work with the distractions that keep you from meditating.
More and more, the benefits of meditation are being researched and rediscovered.
Whether we use meditation as a way
- to relax or rest,
- to improve sleep,
- to reduce anxiety, tension or blood pressure,
- to provide self-care,
- to reconnect to ourself or nature,
- to strengthen our connection to Source,
- to improve our daily functioning
- to dive into our self-discovery,
- to navigate with the Shift to 5D,
- or to just unwind from life’s irritations,
the outcomes of beginning or deepening your meditation practice are being noticed in every sector and continue to grow with scientific evidence.
Upcoming Beginner Meditation Workshop: Level 1 “Perfect for Anyone”
This is an online beginner or refresher meditation course. Learn to meditate without driving yourself crazy! The class meets once weekly over three weeks.
Cost is $45 for all three sessions! An optional check in and meditation experience will also be included as a reward for your 3-day attendance. These meditation sessions will be made available to all attendees every 2-3 months.
RSVP now to join me over three Mondays in June: 13th, 20th, and 27th from 7:00-8:30 pm
- Unpacking the misconceptions and mystery around meditation practices.
- Using breath as a tool, a messenger and a vehicle.
- Discovering meditation techniques that work best for you.
- Practicing your meditation state and space.
- Benefits and outcomes of meditation.
For more information, visit the meditation workshops page.
Participants are given easy to understand instructions and useful information that can be implemented right away. The workshop includes experiential guided meditations of different styles designed by Melissa Carey, a trained and experienced Music Therapist. Join in for this no-judgment, no pressure way to help you better understand and achieve the feeling state of meditation space.
Fun activities and ways to explore meditation activities are provided for you to practice between classes at each session.
RSVP to reserve your spot: